Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's time for a scrapbook page!  This has been a good challenge for me.  I'm trying to do one scrapbook page each week with the different showcase sets.  Today is a 12" x 12"  Halloween page using the Googly Ghouls stamp set.



The tree was may favorite accent on the page.  It was cut freehand from Basic Black Card Stock.

These little guys would look adorable holding trick or treat sacks from the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set  (123946).  I'm trying to just use the one set on the sample, so that would have been cheating.  :(  But I may add them later.  :)

Supplies used:

12x12 Basic Gray, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder Card Stock
Googly Ghouls stamp set  (128063), Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit  (126914), Whisper White Ink Pad, Black StazOn Ink pad, Daffodil Delight Ink Pad, sponges

Early Espresso 12" x 12" Linen Ring Album
Early Espresso 12" X 12" Linen Ring Album127685
Price$29.95
Beautiful linen in classic colors. Metal frame on spine to label your scrapbook.
• Includes 10 polypropylene page protectors (additional page protectors sold separately)
• Acid- and lignin-free

Okay, here are two more birthday cards:

This card was made by one of my downline, Cindy Arnold.  I love the combo of Betsy's Blossoms set and  the Bring on the Cake set.  
Bling was the theme of the night!  I love the Silver Glimmer Paper and the Dazzling Diamonds details on the numbers "50", get it?  
The card was made by another friend and downline member, Bridgette Caples.  This was unfortunately, one I didn't guess.  Not sure why, but mmmmmm.... I'll have to work on that.  
I love the embossed background with the Hodgepodge Hardware (I miss it)!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.