Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Googly Ghouls sample today is a swap I received at Convention.  The Demonstrator didn't put their name on it, so I don't know who to give credit to.  I did color the image and added the Boooo tag and some googly eyes.

Supplies used:

Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Basic Black Card Stock, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (126906)
1/2" Tangerine Tango Scallop Dots Ribbon (124144), Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit, markers, sponges.

Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper

Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper126906
Price$10.95
Colors and designs remind you of a witch's wardrobe. Versatile for other projects, too. 12 sheets: 2 ea. Of 6 double-sided designs. 12" x 12". Acid- and lignin-free.

Here are two more birthday cards:

This card was made by Janet Hathcoat.  I guessed hers.  She's been stamping longer that I have and this is an old set, so her's was easy.  Sorry Janet - lol!  I love how the envelope looks like a hat box.  
I love the shading with sponges on the hat and the flower accents.  Too cute!  
Okay, I made this card, but I sent a box of cards to school with Kim and this is the one she sent me.  I love the Petite Pennants Builder Punch and how it coordinates with the Pennant Parade stamp set.  I used the punch on Sunday's project as well.
Petite Pennants Builder Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Petite Pennants Builder Punch122361
Price$16.95
Amp up your celebration, holiday, or school pages with our Petite Pennants Punch. Our Builder Punches let you punch multiple coordinating shapes at once. Layer all the coordinating shapes together or mix and match individual pieces for a look all your own. So many creative options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.