Thursday, June 26, 2014

Work of Art & Scrapbooking Day 12!

Today's project is a make and take from our Demonstrator meeting by Mary Harvey.  It uses the new Work of Art set (one of my top 10 favorites).


This is such a versatile set!  All the random shapes can be used alone to together to make fun designs.  

The Rhinestones & Baker's Twine add a little extra bling, but the card is super simple, quick and cute!
Supplies used:
Work of Art stamp set
Calypso Coral, Basic Gray and Whisper White CS
Calypso Coral, Basic Gray & Wild Wasabi ink, Basic Gray marker
Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine & Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Work Of Art Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Work Of Art Clear-Mount Stamp Set134114
Price$21.95
Painted swatches, swaths, and shapes make up the bulk of this clear mount set as you decide which strokes are right for your project when you need just one more element in the background. Set Quantity: 11. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.
Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!
Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine134578
Price$2.95
Fun colors twisted with Whisper White. 1/16"  I  wide; 25 yds.
The shop where I had a display is closing at the end of the week, so I had to go down this morning and pack it all up.  I did sell a few things, but if they decide to reopen somewhere else, I'll have to think about it.  The paper and ribbon share items also arrived yesterday, so I've been busy cutting paper and ribbon.  I should have it finished today, so if you ordered something, I'll be emailing you later today.  

I managed to get 8th grade done in the scrapbook yesterday and today I'll be working on 7th grade. Almost there!!!!  Here's a few photos:





This is one of my favorites, so had to share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.