Friday, June 27, 2014

Calling All Heroes & Scrapbooking Day 13!

Today I wanted to share an awesome superhero card I received from Demonstrator JoAnn Graham.  This set was on my wish list, but it's going on my next order.  It's not in the catalog, but it's our newest photopolymer stamp set.  This set has 60 stamps, including an alphabet set, so it's a fantastic deal.

Isn't this a fun, awesome card?!

I love the comic book feel.  This set would be great for kids, teens and even us fun loving (superhero addicted) adults. 
Supplies used:
Calling All Heroes stamp set
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise & Real Red card stock
Black StazOn, Real Red, Pacific Point ink
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Starburst Framelit Dies

Calling All Heroes Photopolymer Stamp Set

Calling All Heroes Photopolymer Stamp Set138002
Price$25.95
A nod to comic book excitement, this set has a full stylized alphabet with builder pieces to create your own customized superhero or villain. Recommended clear block sizes are A, B, C and I (not included in the set).

Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option. You'll find that our photopolymer is top-quality and gives a perfectly stamped image every time. The stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them. And best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price!

Set Quantity: 60 (2 piece set)
Starburst Framelits Die

Starburst Framelits Die132967
Price$26.95
Cut your stamped images, create layers and frames! 5 layering dies. Largest image: 4-11/16" diam. Coordinates with Baby, WeÕve Grown, Starburst Sayings Stamp Sets.

Well, I managed to finish up 7th grade last night and this morning, I'm going to work on 6th grade.  I'm super glad I started with the most recent and worked my way back.  It gave me the energy to keep going.  Yesterday was a tough one.  That year, we had a lot of trips and a lot of photos to sort through.  However, my order came in the night before, so I got to use some of my new alphapet dies - see below!!!  We moved to Jonesboro the day before 6th grade started and I think I've already scrapbooked up to that point.  This weekend, my goal is to get her Girl Scout scrapbook finished and then try to get them all touched up so they're ready to go. Keep your fingers crossed!  Here are a few photos from grade 7:






Yes!  I used one of my pre-made pages - woohoo!!

I used the new Perfect Print Alphabet Bigz die to cut this title.  I'm loving these trendy tall and thin letters.  They look kind of art deco don't you think?


On this page, I used the new Little Letters Thinlits dies.
I cut the letters from an extra photo, but I love how they're small, but bold so they make a statement. 
Thanks for checking in and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.