Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Paper Pumpkin projects and a guest stamper...

I had set some goals this year and have them written down for the first half of the year, then we'll re-evaluate.  One of them is purging one room each month.  The girls had started on the garage, and John's goal is to finish up.  My goal for January is to purge the kitchen.  I'm about halfway there and going to work on it some more this weekend.  It's very gratifying to take bags of unused items from a room, give them to Goodwill or Abilities Unlimited or the trash if they're broken.  I'm also enjoying the extra storage space!

I spent a little time putting together my January Paper Pumpkin kit this morning and will be filling these and giving them to Jackie and Samantha for their roommates and friends.

I had lots of Red Sequin Trim, Mint Macaron Thick Baker's Twine and clothespins left over.  I also have a sheet of glue dots I didn't use.  Not to mention the adorable stamp set and Watermelon Wonder ink spot.  Love these kits!
Our guest stamper today is Janet Hathcoat.  Janet made this great fun fold card a while back, so I wanted to share it with you today.


Cutting out part of the square focal point and folding it forward gives the front of the card an interesting look. I also love the color scheme.  This is some of our retired DSP, but you could substitute any DSP and color scheme to make this lovely card.  
Supplies used:
Watercolor Wings stamp set
Hello Honey, Whisper White and Crisp Cantaloupe (ret.) card stock and ret. DSP
Hello Honey, Crisp Cantaloupe (ret.), Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate & Early Espresso inks
Stampin' Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.