Friday, January 22, 2016

Weekly Deals, a Ray of Sunshine and a little funny....

I have had a marathon week of coming up with projects!  We had a little inclement weather last night, so we ended up postponing our Diva's workshop for next Monday.  That makes 4 classes next week and the Stamporee on Feb. 6th.  I was able to order everything today, so that will give me a week or so to get everything cut and put together.

Here's a quick look at this half of my stamping room with my ideas sorted.  I need more baskets!  I found some boxes, so it looks a little better, but not much!  I also have some cute treats for everyone who wears their Crew T-shirts to the Stamporee.
The weather had reported that we'd be getting 1-3 inches of snow and ice (which didn't get nearly that bad by the way), so I mentioned to Jackie and Samantha that they should have a couple days food in their dorms or come home for the weekend.  School was cancelled today, so they decided to come home.  Jackie arrived with her backpack and laundry basket.  Samantha arrived like this:

No, she's not pregnant!  She brought her books in her backpack, her laptop under her arm and then stuffed all of her clothes (clean and dirty), toiletries, etc. inside her coat and drove home like that!  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  I think she needs luggage for her birthday (on April Fool's Day, which figures).  It's never a dull moment....
Before I show you my card for today, here is our weekly deals.  I got this out a little late, so it's only good through Monday.  Make sure you order that punch pack though - I ordered mine today.

Weekly Deals
2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers by Stampin' Up!
2014-2016 IN COLOR STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS
Price$15.00 $11.25
Berry Basket Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!
BERRY BASKET BIGZ L DIE
Price$38.00 $28.50
Brights Designer Buttons by Stampin' Up!
BRIGHTS DESIGNER BUTTONS
Price$8.00 $6.00
Party Punch Pack by Stampin' Up!
PARTY PUNCH PACK
Price$17.00 $12.75
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons by Stampin' Up!
VINTAGE FACETED DESIGNER BUTTONS
Price$6.00 $4.50
For more information or order order, click here!  Make sure to take advantage of these great deals!

Today's card uses the new Starburst Thinlits Die and the Ray of Sunshine stamp set to create a fun baby card.  

The duck is from the Something for Baby Bundle and the Gold Thread and Gold Foil heart add a little extra shine.
Supplies used:  
Ray of Sunshine and Something for Baby stamp sets
Sunburst Thinlits Die, Baby's First Framelits Dies and Circle Collection Framelits
2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (heart), Gold Thread
Night of Navy and So Saffron inks, Stampin' Sponges
Night of Navy, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.