I received my Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail the other day and had some time yesterday to play with it. I love this one! I made up all my bags and cards and have them stashed away for special occasions. Here are a few photos and a video on the project.
|I love this part - opening the box and it's all wrapped up nicely!|
|Here's everything that came in the kit.|
|I made up the 4 gift bags - adorable!!|
|Here are my six cards and 4 bags - all finished!|
Here are two more samples made with the stamp set and ink that came in the kit.
|I used the stampin' spot ink pad to make the squares on the left side of the card.|
|This is the bonus project I sent to my subscribers. I love the script in the stamp set.|
If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up and get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Dates: May 12-June 10, 2015
Offer Details: Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit PaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, SAVE50 when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, June 10, 2015; 11:50 PM (MT)