Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weekly Deals!

These last 2 months of the school year have been crazy!  I finished up with the band year books yesterday by distributing them to the kids.  I think they were really happy with them and were impressed that I was able to add some video from earlier in the year.  I heard someone say,"ooooo...technology" which made me laugh.  I also finished up 11 prom mini albums last night and Samantha is giving them to her friends today.  We had registration at ASU for Samantha this morning, so she has her ID and is all set to go.  I finished cutting and prepping for a class today in Kennett, MO (see you soon ladies!) and then have to spend the remainder of my day working on the graduating Girl Scout video which needs to be done for Friday.  I'm also putting together a reception for our band director who is retiring this year, so that will take some time.  I think after the middle of May, I'll be okay and will be able to actually post some things again.  Please have patience with me and I'll try to be back soon.

Here are a few reminders before I post the weekly deals:

Retiring products are on sale now.  Stamp sets will be available through May 26th, but accessories are only available while supplies last and some are sold out already, so check it out and order at my online store if you want something before it's gone.  Retiring Stamp and Accessory List

Our MDS program is also expiring soon, so check out the sale items before they're gone.  Retiring MDS List.  


Confetti Hearts Border Punch
CONFETTI HEARTS BORDER PUNCH
Price$21.95 $16.46
Fry Box Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!
FRY BOX BIGZ L DIE
Price$32.95 $24.71
Fuse Fast Adhesive by Stampin' Up!
FUSE FAST ADHESIVE
Price$9.95 $7.46
Gold 1/8 Ribbon
GOLD 1/8" RIBBON
Price$4.95 $3.71
Hearts Border Punch
HEARTS BORDER PUNCH
Price$15.95 $11.96
Hello Honey 3/8 Satin Stitched Ribbon
HELLO HONEY 3/8" SATIN STITCHED RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71
Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape
RETRO FRESH THIS AND THAT WASHI TAPE
Price$4.95 $3.71
Sweetheart Punch
SWEETHEART PUNCH
Price$15.95 $11.96

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.