Thursday, April 23, 2015

April Paper Pumpkin & Updated Clearance Rack!


Before I get to today's samples, I want to let you know that our Clearance Rack has been updated with some new projects, so make sure to check it out here!

The yearbooks are supposed to arrive tomorrow - I'm so excited that they arrived so soon!  I've been catching up on everything for the end of the year activities.  I sent out Samantha's graduation announcements today and made up my Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I'll show you her graduation announcement tomorrow, so today I'm sharing my April Paper Pumpkin kit projects.  I mailed out the bonus project today and on my instructions, you'll see I wrote May - cross that off and write in April! I've been checking my May calendar and trying to get everything on there.  So here is the kit:


The kit opened.  
Here are my projects:
(I added a couple extra pearls in the flowers)


(I added pearls in the flowers)

(Yes, pearls in the flowers - again).  I also punched a flower with the Boho Blossoms Punch out of the bow paper.

I used just the envelope as a treat holder for some biscotti cookies, then punched a couple flowers using the Petite Petals Punch, then added a rhinestone.  

Added some rhinestones to the center of the Crushed Curry bow.  
I used the Flower Frenzy Die & Petite Petals Punch to make the flower.  

Just punched a few 1/4" holes in the right side of this one.  Can you tell I stamped "MOM" upside down to make "WOW"?  It works, I think, well....almost....

I cut up one of the cards and made these 2 cards:

I used a Crushed Curry CS base, then Gold Glimmer Paper and Whisper White card stock with the Stars Framelits Collection.  

I added the double flower (as used above), with a button from SAB 
The Flower Frenzy Die & Boho Blossoms Punch are both retiring, so make sure to order while you can!

Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!
 
Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die133728
Price$37.95 $18.98
Fast and easy cutting—shapes, 3-D items, and more. Largest image: 2-1/4" x 3-7/8".
Boho Blossoms Punch 

Boho Blossoms Punch119858
Price$16.95 $11.87
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of cardstock that has been punched over a coordinating cardstock for a reverse effect.

■ Sleek body style
■ Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
■ Locks to store
■ Slim and stackable

Petite Petals Punch

Petite Petals Punch133322
Price$12.95
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of cardstock that has been punched over a coordinating cardstock for a reverse effect.

* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.