Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January Paper Pumpkin

I finished up a book the girls had given me for Christmas.  It was Under the Dome by Stephen King.  He's one of my favorite authors, but this was a HUGE book - over 1000 pages.  It went pretty quickly and only took about a week to read.  There is a tv show based on the book that I've been watching so it was interesting to see how the book and show were different, but similar.  Now I'm looking forward to the next season coming this summer.  My next book up is Yes Please by Amy Pohler, which the girls also gave me for Christmas.  I'll let you know how it goes.  

I received my Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail the other day and finally had a chance to play with it yesterday.  Here's a quick video on the kit:


The kit came with supplies to make 24 of those adorable little bags.  I made one, then made a couple extra projects with some of the supplies from the kit.  

Here is what came in the kit.

Here is the package opened up and spread out - lots of value in this one!
This is the treat bag and topper I made straight from the instructions.  I really love the gold clips in the kit.  

Here's a little closer look.  The stamps are photopolymer so they're super easy to place on the heart tags.  

Here's a card I made using some of the Stacked With Love DSP and Gold Foil 

A little closer look.

Here's another card using a different Stacked with Love DS paper, 4 of the heart tags and some Gold Foil Paper.  

A little closer look at the main image.  These hearts are just layered on a piece of Real Red card stock
This is my bonus project for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.  

Lots of fun layering.  

They also get to make this cute tag using the hearts cut from the card pieces.  


Try out My Paper Pumpkin for one month and see how you like it!  My subscribers get a FREE bonus project in the mail each month they receive their kits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.