Thursday, January 22, 2015

You're Sweet!

I went out yesterday and bought a new chair for my desk downstairs.  The girls had given me the old one for a birthday years ago and it was looking pretty bad.  It also wouldn't adjust up anymore, so I felt like I was sitting with my chin at the desktop.  The new one is super comfortable and raises up even higher - woohoo!
Old, sad, short chair...

New, happy, tall chair!!!
I finished cutting all the projects for the Stamporee this morning and designed cards for my Monday morning class.  I have a couple of errands to do today and some cleaning of the craft mess then I can relax for a while.

If you didn't get a chance to come to a workshop this month, I wanted to share the projects we made. Today's card is a fun and quick Valentine's Card using the new You Plus Me stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  

This card was inspired by Mary Brown's card (click here to view).  I loved the simplicity of her card, but I like to add a little more color.  This is a perfect example of how you can be inspired by someone's idea and make it your own.  
Supplies used:
You Plus Me stamp set
Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock, Stacked with Love DSP Stack
Crisp Cantaloupe, Black StazOn ink
Gold Sequin Trim, Stacked with Love Washi Tape, Hearts Border Punch

You Plus Me Clear Bundle by Stampin' Up! 
You Plus Me Clear Bundle138880
Price$21.95
Bundle and save 15% with the You Plus Me Stamp Set and Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack.
Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape  by Stampin' Up! 
Stacked With Love Designer Washi Tape137789
Price$4.95
Adorn your journals, cards, more! 3 designs per package: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" (1 cm, 1.3 cm, 1.6 cm) widths. 5 yards (4.6 m) of each design. Lignin free. Coordinates with Basic Black.
Hearts Border Punch 
   
Hearts Border Punch133784
Price$15.95
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of cardstock that has been punched over a coordinating cardstock for a fun border.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.