Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sea Street & Scrapbook Challenge Days 10 & 11!!!

Today's card uses the new Sea Street stamp set, along with the new Blackberry Bliss card stock, ink and ribbon.  The background was made using a large block inked in Soft Sky, then spritzed with water and stamped on Whisper White CS.  I allowed it to dry, then stamped the other images. 


Supplies used:

Sea Street & Really Good Greetings stamp sets
Soft Sky, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White CS
Soft Sky, Blackberry Bliss and Bermuda Bay ink
Clear Block E, 3/8" Stitched Satin Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, 1/8" Taffeta Bermuda Bay Ribbon

I didn't get a post ready on Thursday (day 10 of the challenge), but I did finish up her 10th grade photos:






I spent Friday driving to Fayetteville and back.  I left at 5:00am, got back home about 5:00pm, then read a short book called The Giver which is being made into a movie.  No energy for scrapbooking that night, so I didn't count that one.  I had picked up Samantha from the Drum Major Academy at UA, so here are a couple photos of their final performance for the parents:

Samantha (right) and her squad captain.

Conducting the Star Spangled Banner
Today was my first sleep in day and I think I slept too long and had no energy all day - blah!  However, I managed to get 9th grade done and the 3 years put in an album.  I have a few photos below.  I think I'm going to take off the next few days since I have our big end of the year Demonstrator meeting on Tuesday and I have some swaps and projects to finish for the blog hop on July 1st.  I need to get those done, then I'm hoping to get back to it on Wednesday and have it all finished, cleaned up and put away by the time we leave for our trip to Florida on July 3rd.  Wish me luck!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.