Thursday, March 27, 2014

Just a few days left to earn FREE markers!

Our Paper Pumpkin promotion is ending in just a few short days.  You have until March 31st to sign up as a new subscriber to MyPaperPumpkin and get a free set of In Color Markers.  Our Paper Pumpkin Kits are better than ever with more components and high quality supplies.  If you attended one of my workshops in March, you had a chance to view the most recent kits.  If you didn't get to a workshop, I thought I'd share one with you today.  I'll show you the February project tomorrow.

This was the March kit.  It came with 2 photopolymer stamps, 2 Stampin' Spots, and supplies for 8 cards.  I really loved the die cut wood pieces.

The kit comes with photos so you can make your cards just like the samples, or you can change it up a bit.  I cut up one of the gold foil liners and used the strips as accents on my cards.   
Here are the cards I made with the remaining supplies for the other 4 cards.  One lucky person will win the extra supplies as a door prize at the Fine Feather class on Saturday morning.  
For more information or to try out MyPaperPumpkin, click here!  You can begin right away and get your free markers, or order the Try It kit and see what you think.  You also have the option of cancelling at any time or skipping a month if you need to.  Although, I've found that I hate missing out on any of the great projects, so I look forward to receiving mine each month.  Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.