Saturday, January 4, 2014

Paper Pumpkin and Christmas Party!

I had been saving my November Paper Pumpkin to make some Christmas Cards.  I love these kits! I wasn't sure if they'd be something I use, but this was one of my favorites.  Here is the project that came with the kit:

The card pieces are pre-printed with the stripes and the "NOEL".  My favorite part was the adorable star garland.  The kit had supplies to make 4 cards, but there was a lot more garland if it wasn't wrapped around the card. 
I made 4 more cards using some DSP and the Typeset Alphabet Dies for the "NOEL" part.  I even had some garland left over.  Some lucky person will be getting it in a door prize before too long.  

Isn't this garland beautiful?  Real Red, Silver Glimmer, Brushed Silver and polka dot.  I punched the extra red star, added a Rhinestone and put it in the "O" for fun.   
 New Year Resolution #4:  Clean my bathroom (master bathroom) more often - ugh!  Need I say more?  It's the last room in the house to get cleaned, but I'm going to do better!

We had our Girl Scout Christmas party last month as well.  I only have 2 girls in my troop now, 2 girls from my youngest's troop came and Jackie came for the party.  I was small, but fun.  We made some fun and quick loopy scarves, ate, and exchanged presents.
Samantha and Sarah.  
Dezi and Kelsi
Erma (my co-leader and me)
Jackie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.