Sunday, January 5, 2014

Best of 25 Years December set & Thanksgiving festivities

Since I didn't post too much in December, I forgot to show the December Best of Sale-a-bration stamp set.  All the Best of 25 Years stamp sets are now listed and you have until March 31st to purchase them.  For those who have been collecting these sets and the stickers that come with them, you have until April 30th, 2014 to mail in the card (with at least 6 stickers) and receive your choice of a FREE stamp set valued at $14.95 or less.


Best Of Sale-A-Bration Clear-Mount Stamp Set134393
Price$14.95
Sale-A-Bration is our biggest promotion of the year, and those exclusive Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets have always been a treat. So to help get you excited for Sale-A-Bration 2014, we're bringing back some of our Sale-A-Bration favorites from years past for our December “Best of 25 Years” set!
Set Quantity: 6

New Year Resolution #5:  Read 2 books a month at least!  Last year, I hadn't really had too much time for reading and I miss it.  I just finished 2 books I received for Christmas - The Quest by Nelson DeMille who I love and Dr. Sleep by Steven King.  The Quest was okay, easy to read, but you can tell it was one of his early books and the ending was a bit anti-climactic.  Dr. Sleep was wonderful and I couldn't put it down.  Went to the bookstore last night and used some gift cards (thanks Mary) and bought 4 more (one for Samantha), so I'm going to get started on another one this weekend.  

I wanted to share a few photos from Thanksgiving since I'm trying to get my blog act together and catch up. We had a place setting class in November for Thanksgiving and here is my Thanksgiving Table.  




My brother and sister were in town for a visit to Nashville to surprise my Dad for his 75th birthday, then they came back to Jonesboro for Thanksgiving. 

The group of us (without Kim who was not able to attend) at The Hermitage in Nashville.  
My Dad, me, sister Terri and brother George.  Good grief, we all look alike!  
Thanksgiving with the family, Terri, George and my Mom.
George and Mom.  George is her favorite, she'll deny it, but we all know it - lol!








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.