Friday, August 30, 2013

So many great things, and so little time.....where do I begin?

I'll be sending out my monthly newsletter this weekend with all the September events and specials. We're also putting in another order of "Crew" t-shirts, so if you're interested, let me know.  You need to put in your order and pay by September 16th.  The shirts will be navy blue with white printing.  See the photo below (keep in mind the color change).  Why order a shirt?  Sometimes when you wear your Crew t-shirt, you might get a little extra "somethin' good."  In October, if you wear your Crew t-shirt to a workshop, stamp camp or class, you'll get a piece of card candy.  I also give out goodies when you wear it to Stamporee and Christmas in July.  The price is $10 for small-XL, then $12 for 2X, $13 for 3X and $14 for 4X.  Add an extra $4 if you want long sleeves.  These are NOT women's cut, so just standard t-shirt sizing.

As you can see, we've ordered black, pink and light blue.  Time for navy!  
More exciting news!!!  On September 11th, I'll be participating in a SUDSOL Blog Hop!  I'm so excited, this is my first one and I hope I can get all my links set.  Stay tuned for more info.  



Now through September 30th, get 15% off when you purchase the bundled stamp set and punch.

Butterfly Clear-Mount Bundle135311
Price$30.90
Bundle and save on this butterfly stamp set and punch!
Butterfly bundle includes:
* Papillon Potpourri Clear-mount stamp set
* Bitty Butterfly Punch

We had an amazing Demonstrator meeting last night and everyone brought wonderful swaps.  I thought it would be nice to share them with you.  They had a them of Fall cards.  The following card is from Crew Stamper Reta Daugherty.
The card opens in the middle with the center pieces alternating which direction they open in.
The little touch of ribbon and a bit of extra color in the leaves elevates the card.  
Supplies used:
Lovely as a Tree stamp set 127793  ($19.95 for clear mount)
Best of Birthdays stamp set  132929   ($14.95 clear mount only)
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry
Ink - Early Espresso
Misc. - Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon  122966  ($6.95 for 10 yards)
Lovely As A Tree Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Lovely As A Tree Clear-Mount Stamp Set127793
Price$19.95
Trees, glorious trees! With a variety of trees to choose from, the Lovely As a Tree set offers so many options. Stamp a solitary tree or stamp an image multiple times to create your own forest.
Set Quantity: 6

My two middle daughters, Katie and Jackie, moved into their dorms a couple weeks ago.  The house has definitely been quieter with them gone, although they only live about 8 minutes away and seem to stop by for food, supplies, laundry or attention every other day.  I made them each a card with a goodie bag.  I found some of their school paper and decided to use it on a card.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.