Wednesday, August 28, 2013

  

Only 4 days left to try Paper Pumpkin for only $10 per month for the first two months!  That's right, it even includes shipping!  You really can't pass up a deal like that.  This offer expires August 31st.  After your first two months, the cost goes up to the regular price of $19.95 including shipping.  You'll get this adorable red box in the mail each month with a great new project.  Everything is included except adhesive.  If you've attended a workshop in August, you had a chance to check out some of the wonderful projects that have been sent so far.  Don't miss out on this great opportunity.  You can also cancel at any time, but watch out, you won't want to miss out on a single project.  Check out the details at mypaperpumpkin.com.

It's been a more than usual crazy summer at the house, but the girls are now back in school, company is gone and I've done some reorganizing in my craft room in attempt to get my act together.  I'm getting back to posting regularly, so stay tuned in for some great projects and a fun September give-a-way! I've got some great events planned for September and will post the scheduled once it's finalized.  I'm looking foward to sharing some new projects with you.

We had a great visit with my brother and his two oldest kids earlier this month.  Lots of game playing (we're addicted to Settlers of Catan for all my fellow nerds out there) and fun.  Kim and I took them to the Memphis Zoo while they were here.

Lunch with the primates.  A highlight of the afternoon.

My nephew Vincent in the parakeet feeding area.

My niece Eva with a matching bird.  We made a misguided attempt to "Bedazzle" her shirt, but the fabric was a little too stretchy and all of her jewels were lost.  It was a learning experience!  

My oldest daughter Kim and myself with the kids.  We were lucky enough to have Kim home from Tallahassee for a couple weeks.  

My brother George and the kids.  He's a comerical fisherman from Bellingham, Washington.  Think "Deadliest Catch" on a slightly smaller scale.  
We had a fantastic time with them and always looking forward to the next visits.  "I have a wheat, and I need a brick."  (for those who know....)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.