Saturday, August 18, 2012

Toady is the final day of my You're Amazing Showcase.  I saved the best for last.  Okay, so I admit it!  This project is the whole reason I purchased this stamp set early, even though I knew I was going to get a free one at convention.  I made a bunch of these for 3D swaps at convention and they went like hotcakes!  I love the smell of peanuts and munched on some while I put these together.  I had to go out an buy another bag for the family too.  I was sweeping peanut shells for days!!!!



Supplies included:

You're Amazing stamp set  #126722
Bring on the Cake stamp set  #121958
World Spectacular DSP  #126897
Ticket Duo Builder Punch  #126883
Stampin'Up! Markers
Whisper White card stock  #100730
Cherry Cobbler card stock  #119685
Island Indigo card stock  #122923
3/16" Regals Brads  #119737
4" x 6" Cellophane Bags  #102757 

Cellophane bags are one of the best items you can have on hand.  Great for bags with toppers like today's sample, wrapping candy or other items, packaging for a small notebook or set of cards, these are a great value.  They come 50 in a pack, so you should never run out.  The small 3" x 5" bags are not longer available (not sure why they still show a photo of them online).    

Medium Flat Cello Bags - by Stampin' Up!
Medium Flat Cello Bags102757
Price$4.50
Use these bags for treat or gift bags. Just pop the treat or gift into one of our shiny cellophane bags and add a stamped header. These bags are also great for storing finished projects, parts for future projects, or any other odds and ends.

■ 50 flat bags per package
■ Medium, 4” x 6”
■ 1.32 ml thick
■ Stampable with StazOn ink
■ FDA approved
Large Flat Cello Bags102210
Price$4.95
Use these bags for treat or gift bags. Just pop the treat or gift into one of our shiny cellophane bags and add a stamped header. These bags are also great for storing finished projects, parts for future projects, or any other odds and ends.

■ 50 flat bags per package
■ Large, 6” x 8”
■ 1.32 ml thick
■ Stampable with StazOn ink
■ FDA approved


I had the best time making all these projects this week with the You're Amazing set.  I can't wait until tomorrow to showcase a new stamp set.  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.