Sunday, August 19, 2012

This week's Showcase Stamp Set is Hoop La La on page 111 in the 2012-2013 Catalog.  I love this adorable set!  The first card I made was for the SUDSOL Sketch Challenge:

Sketch#149

So here's my Hoop La La card:



The supplies I used for this card were:

Island Indigo, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla Card stock
Fan Fair DSP
Hoop La La stamp set
Antique Brad
Victoria Crochet Trim 
Stampin'Up! Markers
Simply Scored

To make this fun fold card, I took a sheet of 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Island Indigo card stock and scored it at 2-1/8" and 6-3/8", then folded the sides in.  The panels were 5-3/8" x 2" on each side for DSP.  

This set is a must for avid cross-stitchers, but fun for everyone else as well.  Hoop La La is one of our Elements stamp sets.  

Hoop La La Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Hoop La La Clear-Mount Stamp Set126252
Price$12.95
Needlework has never been this easy! Charming, eight-piece cross-stitch-themed stamp set includes images of an embroidery hoop, needle, and thread. Sew fun! For a unique, multi-colored effect, ink individual stitches with Stampin' Write Markers. Coordinates with our 1-3/4" Circle Punch.
Set Quantity: 6

Hoop La La Wood-Mount Stamp Set126250
Price$16.95

I also thought I'd share a 4th of July project my friend Kathleen made for me:



I love this project using our Kraft Boxes and Circle Treat Cups, not to mention all the great goodies inside the box.  

Check out the new Stampin'Up! video for My Digital Studio 2!!!  You can sign up for a free 30 day trial!
Watch now on YouTube at MDS2.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.