Sunday, February 12, 2017

More from the Sending Love Suite...

I have a couple more projects from the Sending Love Suite of products.  The first is a card we made in our workshops last month.

This is a super simple, but fun card using the dies, designer series paper, stamps and a little Real Red Glimmer Paper.  

These little 3x3 cards are from our make and takes at the Stampin'Up! OnStage event in November.  I went with several of my downline and we had a great time in Kansas City.  We're heading to Shreveport, LA in April - can't wait!  The additional colors are Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy.  

This is an adorable diaper fold pouch I received from one of my wonderful customers, Kathleen Williams, at our workshop today.  Unbelievably, this was the same type of project we made in our class!  Hers had more candy, so it was far better!  Love the little topper as well.  Thanks Kathleen!  

Speaking of Kathleen, she also gave me these two beautiful hand drawn and painted cards she had made.  She made a ton of the thistle cards for an event she helped with and the heart is her Valentine card this year.  Beautiful!  I'm going to start a gallery of Kat's cards.  She gave me another Valentine treat, but I'm going to save that one for next year, so no peeking!

Sending Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.