Saturday, February 11, 2017

Back to Blogging & some cute Valentines!

It has been quite a while since my last post.  Sometimes, life just gets super busy, as I'm sure most of you know, so you have to prioritize.  Unfortunately, my blogged suffers when that happens, but I'm still holding lots of great workshops and classes.  I had a huge pile of projects to post (some of them were from Christmas - yes, I know!), and I just couldn't walk past them anymore.  So, I've decided to make a concerted effort to post all these fun projects.  Yes, I will post the Christmas ones too, since we only have 317 days left - lol!!!  It's always good to have ideas for next year. So be prepared for a strange mix of projects over the next few weeks.

Since Valentines Day is right around the corner, I'm going to share some love themed projects over the next couple of days.

The first project is from a framed art class I held last month.  We used the Sending Love Suite of products from the new Occasions Catalog.

This is the final product in a square gold frame.  

A little closer look at the sampler.  

The second project uses the same suite of products and the Circle Collection Framelits Dies.  I stamped and heat embossed on a Window Sheet put in the center.  I filled it after with candy coated sunflower seeds.  This was one of our annual Hostess Tea projects.


Here's another one made the same way but as a Christmas ornament filled with M&Ms.  
Sending Love

Sealed with Love Photopolymer Bundle 
Sealed With Love Photopolymer Bundle144705
Price$45.75
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Sealed with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
All you need is love and these stamps. An alluring blend of romantic and heartfelt, you'll find yourself infatuated with this set.
* Quantity: 27 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g

Love Notes Framelits Dies
Create die-cut love notes and envelopes in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
* 14 dies
* Largest image: 5-7/8" x 7/8" (14.9 x 2.2 cm)
* Use with Big Shot

Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack 
  
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack142733
Price$10.00
Pick a pack of patterned paper! So many designs, so many colors, so many uses. Each sheet is double-sided for double the creative options. The smaller size works beautifully on card fronts.

* 48 sheets, 6 each of 8 double-sided designs
* 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Real Red, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.