Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fall cards in February, they both start with "F", right?

Okay, I stated that I had missed some blogging time in November, ummm, through January, right?  So I wanted to share some fall projects I had in my "to do" stash.   This first one was my bonus project for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.

I used some retired Designer Series Paper and leaves from the Leaflets Framelits Dies.  I send a bonus project out each month for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers, so if you want to join and try it out, click here!  

This cute card also used the Leaflets Framelits Dies, along with the Paisleys & Posies stamp set.  The Copper Foil accents and heat embossing making this card super gorgeous in person.  

The was a fun treat holder we made using the Paisley's & Posies suite of products.  You can still order the dies and stamp set here.  

This last card was a swap card I made for the Kansas City OnStage event with Stampin'Up!.  I made this one for the PJ swap.  It also used the Paisley's & Posies stamps along with the Vintage Leaves stamp set.  

Although it's hard to tell, I water colored the leaves, then added some Wink of Stella Gold Glimmer Pen over the leaves.  Love this card!
Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer Stamp Set 
    
Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer Stamp Set142196
Price$21.00
A modern twist on a classic shape, this isn't your grandmother's paisley pattern. Although we're sure she'd definitely like it.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 18 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d
Leaflets Framelits Dies 
  
Leaflets Framelits Dies138283
Price$25.00
Make a treeful of leaves in seconds with the Leaflets Framelits Dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them over stamped images for precise cutting.

* 6 dies
* Largest image: 3-7/8" x 1-3/4" (9.8 x 4.4 cm)
* Use with Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.