Saturday, October 15, 2016

Handmade Card Ideas From Friends

Today I have 7 great Handmade Card Ideas from Friends to share with you.  These were sent to me for my birthday last month (I've been saving them to share) and a congrats card for earning the Stampin'Up! incentive trip.  Our trip to Thailand with Stampin'Up! isn't until next July, but Samantha and I are super excited. We've already signed up for several excursions including a Thai cooking class, an elephant ride through the jungle, a spa day and some cultural tours.  Anyway, enough dreaming for now, on to those beautiful cards!

These first three cards were made using our Paper Pumpkin kits - woohoo!  I'm so glad to see people making, using and sending these awesome projects!  Paper Pumpkin kits are not only fun to assemble, they're a great source for having a card made and ready to go in minutes.  You can try out a 1 month pre-paid subscription to see how you like it.

 This card was actually from my Mom for my husband on his birthday.  I made
 it originally and gave it to her in a big box of cards.  

This is the card my Mom gave me for my birthday.  It was in the same batch of cards as the other, but hey, I love it!  It's not the first card I made for myself and it won't be the last - lol!

This adorable card was made by Reta Daugherty.  I love the fun shape of this card.  Thanks Reta!
This next card is from my friend and downline member Mary Harvey.  No, it's not a Stampin'Up! card but Mary knows I love my coffee, so she made it just for me.  She knows how to make me happy and included a Starbucks gift card inside.  We have a new one opening up about 2 blocks from my house - I CAN'T WAIT!!!!


This beautiful card is from another good friend Laura Diamond, congratulating me on earning the trip.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but she has some Glimmer pen on the main flower and bee. You're so sweet Laura! 



 This next card is from my good friend Janet Hathcoat.  Janet has been stamping with me longer than anyone, so I always love getting her cards.

I love the fun shape on the front of this card and all the great colors.  Janet also knows I like bling, so lots of great Rhinestones in the center of each of those flowers.  
This last card is from another friend and downline member Sharon Milburn.  Sharon is our designated "Over the top" stamper and everything she does is beautiful, layered, embellished and well, over the top!

Love the colors on this card and the fun twist of Baker's Twine.  Thanks Sharon!

Grateful Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set 
  
Grateful Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set140691
Price$21.00
s there a totally awesome someone in your life who deserves a totally grateful thank-you card? Of course--you probably know more than one. Don't wait any longer—get this set and start making those cards now!

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 8 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e, h
1-month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription 
    
1-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription137858
Price$20.00
Enjoy a 1-month delivery of Stampin' Up!’s subscription kit program. A fully designed project kit will arrive with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.

After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail to redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.