Saturday, July 2, 2016

Thailand, here we come...and a couple cards for baby...

I wanted to post some exciting news today.  After 14 years, I have finally earned the Stampin'Up! Incentive Trip - WOOHOO!  I've earned a couple smaller weekend getaway trips to California, but this is the first big trip.  I need to thank all my wonderful, loyal customers for helping to make this happen.  I especially want to thank my fantastic downline, and all those promotions this year, helping achieve this goal with 3 months to spare!  I couldn't have done it without all your hard work and commitment to Stampin'Up! The trip isn't until July 2017, so I have some time to save up for extra fun stuff while we're there.  I'll be taking Samantha (my youngest) with me, so this will be a great trip for her as well.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!



Thought I'd share a few baby cards today.

This fun card was made with the Festive Flower Builder Punch.  

This card was cased from Brian King and features one of our Sale-a-bration sets from this spring and a little retired DSP.

This fun mobile card features ducks cut using the Baby's First Framelits Dies.  
Festive Flower Builder Punch 
   
Festive Flower Builder Punch139682
Price$18.00
Crafting without punches? Inconceivable! Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. And there’s no better way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. Our punches are high quality, affordable, and easy to use.

Build a flower in a few easy steps. Or use the pieces individually to make your own creations.

* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable
Baby's First Framelits Dies 
  
Baby's First Framelits Dies133735
Price$25.00
Cut baby essentials in record time with Framelit dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting. Layer several die cuts or use individually.

* 11 dies
* Largest image: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" (5.7 x 5.7 cm)
* Use with Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.