Monday, March 14, 2016

A bonus Paper Pumpkin project...

Through a glitch in my cc expiration date, I received my February Paper Pumpkin kit a little later than normal.  I kept waiting and waiting and no kit!!!  Problem now fixed!  I sent out the bonus project to my subscribers, but thought I'd share it with you today.  I just love this little card and even though it was designed to go with the stamps and ink from the kit, you could use it with any number of stamp sets and ink.

I used some of the Wildflower Fields DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  The center circle is 2-1/2" and the strip is 1" x 4" and flagged at each end.  The words are stamped a little to the right with Blackberry Bliss ink, then the flower is stamped in the same ink, cut out and popped up on the strip.  A little of the Gold Thread behind the words helps to tie in the Delightful Dijon color in the DSP. I just love this paper!  The kit was super cute too!
Supplies used:
Stamp set from February 2016 Paper Pumpkin
Blackberry Bliss ink
Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Whisper White card stock
Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration)
2-1/2" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Gold Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.