Wednesday, June 24, 2015

New Paper Pumpkin Projects!

Woohoo!  My June Paper Pumpkin kit arrived a few days ago and I spent some time this morning putting it together.  I have some photos to share today.

Here's the kit:

It came with supplies to make 4 regular sized cards and 4 longer cards.  
Here are two cards I made using the PP instructions. 

Hre is the long card I made using the PP instructions.  
I changed this one up a bit.  

This is another version using the supplies provided.  

I used one of the liners to cover the front of the card, then cut it down a bit.  I cut down the envelope as well.  
Here's another card made with the supplies provided.  

And the final card using the provided supplies.  
Here is the bonus project I provided for my subscribers, plus another option.

I used the same color scheme and added a bit of black with some coordinating DSP.  

Here's another version using the same supplies.  
Past kits are available to purchase for my subscribers.  For more information on getting your own monthly Paper Pumpkin kit, click here. 

Happy Thoughts Refill Kit 
Happy Thoughts Refill Kit140378
Price$8.00
(June 2015)

Contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes

Kit includes
* 4 kraft card bases
* 4 white birthday card bases
* 8 white envelopes (4 standard, 4 long)
* 8 envelope liners (4 green, 4 coral)
* 8 white cardstock pieces (4 banners, 4 rectangles)
* 2 sheets of stickers (1 woodcut, 1 paper)
* 1 sheet of die-cut accents
* 4 clear buttons
* 8 yds of twine
* 25 dimensionals
* 100 adhesive dots

* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.