Thursday, March 19, 2015

March Paper Pumpkin and Crafting for a Year!!!

Today I'm mailing out my Paper Pumpkin subscriber bonus projects and I wanted to share the March Paper Pumpkin kit and some alternative projects.  A while ago I posted on how you can have a year of paper crafting for only $250.  I'm going to share that again in case you're still thinking about it.  If you're already getting Paper Pumpkin, you can take advantage of this great opportunity as well.  Keep reading for more details.

Samantha and I are leaving for NY with the JHS Band tomorrow morning, flying out of Little Rock, so we'll be leaving around 3:00am.  I'm getting ready today, tying up some loose ends, getting paperwork finished and a workshop tonight - woohoo!  It's supposed to be snowing tomorrow when we arrive - not woohoo, and it will be fairly cold and windy.  Not my favorite weather for sight seeing, so I've got to add my long underwear to my suitcase.  I won't be posting again until Tuesday, but I'll share some photos with you then.

Here is the March Paper Pumpkin Kit:

Supplies to make 9 fun cards.  
What a great stamp set!!  In the catalog, you'd bay at least $14.95 for this set alone.  
Here's a quick video about the kit.  You cannot view this from the email, so click on the blog title and you can view it directly from the blog page.  


Here are some projects I made with the kit:

On this card, I used a Coastal Cabana Marker to color in the "YOU" and a Basic Black Marker to draw between the holes for a quick faux stitching look.  I also stamped the "HELLO" on a small scrap of Coastal Cabana card stock.  

This card was straight out of the kit examples.  It takes about 20 minutes to sew the words.  I plan on sewing the rest of my cards on the plane this weekend.     

I also did some faux stitching with  Basic Black Marker.  

For this one, I make my own white card base, trimmed a card from the kit, added a strip of Coastal Cabana card stock, then trimmed down the white word piece, made a boarder with a Coastal Cabana Marker and used markers to color the words on the stamp.  
I'm going to share my bonus project with you this month, along with another option for it.

This is the bonus project - 3 cute 3" x 3" gift cards with envelopes. I used the Back to Black DSP for these.  
Another option for these cards is to use a coordinating marker to color in some of the DSP - adorable!  I used Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo and Melon Mambo.  

Today I wanted to show you how to get a full year of paper crafting for only $250, plus lots of FREE STUFF!!!!  During our Sale-a-bration sale (ending March 31st), you can purchase a 12 month pre-paid subscription for only $215.40 (that's a savings of $24).  Paper Pumpkin is a project kit mailed right to your door every month with cards, home decor, or other paper crafting items.  After you make your projects, you will have stamps, ink and extra supplies left over - what do you do with them?  Make more cards of course.  You don't even have to worry about monthly payments since it's all paid up front.  So, if you make the following purchase, you can earn free goodies and have plenty of supplies on hand to make even more projects.  Already have these items, pick what you want out of our catalogs, just making sure your order total before tax and shipping is at least $250.  Already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  You can cancel your subscription, place your order and it will be mailed right to you.  You will receive an download notification for your Paper Pumpkin subscription, so just follow the instructions and you won't miss a month!  This is also a great gift and you can have the kit sent to the address of your choosing.

12 month pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription:    $215.40   #137861
2 packs of Whisper White pre-scored, pre-cut card bases ($4.95 each):  $9.90   #135804
1 pack of 40 Whisper White envelopes:  $6.50    #107301
1 Jet Black StazOn ink pad:  $7.95     #101406
1 SNAIL Adhesive:  $6.95    #104332
1 Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue:  $3.95   #110755

Your order total (before tax and shipping) is $250.65.  Now, if you make this order before March 31st, you will receive 5 FREE Sale-a-bration items of your choice AND another $65 in your choice of FREE products (stamps, ink, paper, embellishments, punches or dies)!  That's about $140 in free stuff - you can't beat that!!!  We even have 4 more Sale-a-bration choices beginning on March 1st!  Just remember that our Blendabilities line has been discontinued.

BUT WAIT!! THERE'S MORE!! HA!  You get a bonus project from me each month with another idea you can make with that month's Paper Pumpkin stamps and ink!    If you send this as a gift, the recipient will receive the bonus project.  What a great deal!

You can place your order at my online store here.  Once you've placed your order, you can download your pre-paid subscription with a code and instructions on how to redeem it to start receiving your monthly kits.  The rest of your order will be shipped directly to you.  If you have any questions, please send me a quick email to sjrisix@aol.com and I'll be happy to assist you.

12-month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription 
One Year Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription137861
Price$215.40
Save $2 every month (that’s like getting one kit free!) and enjoy a prepaid 12-month delivery of Stampin' Up!’s subscription kit program. A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.

After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail to redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.