Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sneak Peek - One Tag Fits All!

It's been a fairly busy couple of days here.  Katie and Jackie left for the GoDaddy Bowl game with the ASU Band.  We sent Kim back to LA after a great visit, I have my Christmas decorations down and slowly making their way upstairs to go in the attack.  I cleaned out my extra, yes, extra craft closet filling up 4 boxes to take to the GS leader meeting full of crafts, books, etc. and threw away about 4 trash bags of old paperwork.  It feels great!  The girls are going to be working on their t-shirt quilts today and I'm off to a meeting.  I wanted to get in a quick sneak peek though, so here you are:


These fun tags are from the new One Tag Fits All stamp set in the Occasions Mini catalog.  I've used them with the Note Tag Punch.  The duck is on some of our SAB Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP.  This a pre-embossed DSP that you can sponge, spritz, watercolor, etc.  All available on January 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.