Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Weekly Deals and more Demo party!

Okay, yesterday got the better of me.  12 loads of laundry, paid bills, grocery shopping, cleaning, a new set of company, lunch date with John, finished a book and games until 1:30am.  Nope, did not get anything posted or stamping related accomplished!  So I'm spending the majority of the day in my stamping space.  My goal - to get my order in with supplies for January workshops, my must have list from the Year-end closeout sale, a couple items from the Weekly Deals page and some new goodies coming in the Occasions Mini catalog - woohoo!  I'm also working on the projects for next month and hopefully can get my January newsletter out today.  Stay tuned!!!!

Here are the Weekly Deals good through next Monday.  Click here for more details!  

Amazing Birthday Wood Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
AMAZING BIRTHDAY WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SET
Price$28.95 $21.71
Clips Essentials Hardware
CLIPS ESSENTIALS HARDWARE
Price$5.95 $4.46
Finishing Touches Edgelits Die
FINISHING TOUCHES EDGELITS DIE
Price$9.95 $7.46
Fun Flower Punch
FUN FLOWER PUNCH
Price$16.95 $12.71
Hearts A Flutter Framelits Die
HEARTS A FLUTTER FRAMELITS DIE
Price$24.95 $18.71
Marina Mist 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
MARINA MIST 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71
Party Pennants Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!
PARTY PENNANTS BIGZ L DIE
Price$32.95 $24.71
Top 10 Photo Book Template Digital Download
TOP 10 PHOTOBOOK TEMPLATE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$14.95 $8.97
Here are a few more pictures from our Demonstrator party:

Reta, Ike and Kevin.  For some reason, Laura and I were taking all the photos and didn't get one of each other.  

John

This was my gift to my downline members.  I also sent one to each of my down line who couldn't attend.   
A beautiful holiday photo album from Mary - thank you!

I received this adorable ribbon house in the exchange.  Carrie designed it using lots of great Stampin'Up! products.  Woohoo!
Carrie and Mary

Mike

Brenda and Michael

Kathy and her gift from Laura.  This festive art piece uses one of our fun MDS Downloads in a red wood frame with a cute spoon attached from HL. 

Carrie received this adorable scrapbook (which is perfect for her) from Kathy.  


Joan received this adorable holiday photo album from Mary.  
I seem to be missing a few photos, so I'll work on getting those today and will post the rest tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.