Saturday, December 27, 2014

Paper Pumpkin & Christmas Day with La Familia!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a safe, happy and merry Christmas!  We had a good day with the girls and my mom and sister.  A late breakfast, 2 hours of opening presents (we go one at a time until they're all opened), games and more food.  I'll share a few photos over the next few days.
My sister Terri.

My mother, who is trying to get over a bad cold - bummer!

Jackie!

Katie!

Kim.

John (as  you can tell from the stocking)

Me and Samantha. 

Everyone had to do one stocking stuffer and Katie thought it would be funny to give everyone a shot.  Kim decided to do hers when she opened it at 10:00am and this is what happens.  She needed a nap after opening presents.  
Our December Paper Pumpkin Kits came in a bit ago and I am finally posting some of the projects I made.  I mailed out the bonus project to the subscribers who received a kit this month, but I'm not showing that one this time.  The kit came with supplies to make 9 shaker frame cards (with supplies left over).  Here is the card as shown in the directions:

 

Here is a second card I made with the words on the inside of the shaker frame.  I also stamped "friend" on the frame.  

I used the strip from the punched out stars as a focal point for the card with some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper behind it.  I then glued a few stars and sequins from the kit on the card front.  

I made this one using leftover bits and pieces from the kit.  
Here's a short video about the kit, how to put it together and what all was included.  Love this one!



If you have any questions or want to order the Paper Pumpkin Kit for  yourself, just leave me a message or send me a quick email.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.