Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Weekly Deals and a new stamp set!

Yay - I'm back!  The craft show went very well last weekend and I've been trying to catch up on everything that's been neglected the past several weeks.  I'm hoping to get some posts up this week and need to get my work area back in order.  Today I'm getting ready for my garden club meeting tomorrow and cleaning the refrigerator.  I've had to take a break as I discovered the sink was clogged - not my day today.  I will hopefully get to the store tonight to restock my deserted pantry.

I have some extra treat items left over from the craft show that I'm selling to my customers at a discounted price.  If you would like to purchase some stocking stuffers or other small items, please let me know what you're looking for.  I'll take a photo of what I have set up in the living room and post that tomorrow.  I wanted to share a new stamp set and our weekly deals for this week.  Our new stamp set is called Banner Blessings and it's super cute!

Banner Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set 
  
Banner Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set136720
Price$15.95
This uplifting set will surely bring a smile to many faces. A crowd favorite, this stamp set will be sure to shine. Recommended clear block size is D (not included in the set).

Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option. You'll find that our photopolymer is top-quality and gives a perfectly stamped image every time. The stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them. And best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price!

Set Quantity: 4
For more information on our weekly deals, click here.  
1/2 Circle Punch
1/2" CIRCLE PUNCH
Price$5.95 $4.46
7/8 Circle Scallop Punch
7/8" CIRCLE SCALLOP PUNCH
Price$12.95 $9.71
Blushing Bride 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
BLUSHING BRIDE 3/4" CHEVRON RIBBON
Price$8.95 $6.71
Brights Designer Buttons
BRIGHTS DESIGNER BUTTONS
Price$7.95 $5.96
Daffodil Delight 1/2 Ribbon Seam Binding
DAFFODIL DELIGHT 1/2" RIBBON SEAM BINDING
Price$6.95 $5.21
Window Frames Collection Framelits Die
WINDOW FRAMES COLLECTION FRAMELITS DIE
Price$26.95 $20.21
Wonderfall Kit -- Digital Download
WONDERFALL KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$7.95 $4.77

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.