Thursday, October 30, 2014

Weekly Deals and birthday wishes!

It's been a few days since I've posted but things have been CRAZY here!  I'm working every spare minutes on items for the Li'l Bita Christmas show a week from tomorrow.  Yes, I'm behind and it seems like no matter how early I start, it's always a scramble the last few weeks.  Samantha graduates from high school this year, so I'm REALLY looking forward to having more time - woohoo!  Today I'm working on magnets boards and filling all the candy treats.

I wanted to share the weekly specials with you and some news on some of our back order items.  I also wanted to share some of the wonderful birthday cards I received last month.  I had a workshop on my birthday and several of the ladies made me a card.  I had to guess who gave which card. Needless to say, I failed miserably.  Most of my second guesses were right, but we had a fun time.

We are experiencing some significant delays at our west coast ports due to a breakdown in negotiations with union dock workers. These delays have and will impact items coming in from China until an agreement is reached.  The Wonderful Wreath Framelits Die (item 135851), the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die (item 135853), and the Tree Punch (item 135859) are currently on backorder due to this delay and the list will likely get longer as the strike continues. This may also result in delayed shipping of the November Paper Pumpkin kit.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  


1/16 Handheld Punch by Stampin' Up!
1/16" CIRCLE HANDHELD PUNCH
Price$8.95 $6.71
Autumn Traditions Kit -- Digital Download
AUTUMN TRADITIONS KIT - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$9.95 $5.97
BLUE RIBBON WOOD STAMP SET
Price$28.95 $21.71
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
DOTTED SCALLOP RIBBON BORDER PUNCH
Price$15.95 $11.96
Large Scallop Edgelits Die
LARGE SCALLOP EDGELITS DIE
Price$7.95 $5.96
Regals Designer Buttons
REGALS DESIGNER BUTTONS
Price$7.95 $5.96
Word Bubbles Framelits Die
WORD BUBBLES FRAMELITS DIE
Price$24.95 $18.71

For more details on the weekly deals, click here!

Here are some of the great birthday cards my stampin' friends gave me:

From Gaye
From my mother.  She made it all by herself.  She loves the shaving cream technique!
From Lesia
From Rose Mary
From Mary
From Reta

From Laura
This one was the funniest and most original!  This is just the envelope!  Thank you Brenda!
Brenda printed a black and white photo from my 50th surprise birthday party and colored it with Blendability markers - awesome!!!
From Susan







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.