Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Weekly Deals and Paper Pumpkin!


Look at all these awesome weekly deals - woohoo!!!  A few of these are on my wish list, so I'll be ordering this week!  For more details on these items, click here!


Alphabet Rotary Stamp by Stampin' Up!
ALPHABET ROTARY STAMP
Price$14.95 $11.21
Banner Punch
BANNER PUNCH
Price$12.95 $9.71
FOR THE BIRDS WOOD STAMP SET
Price$32.95 $24.71
Hearts Border Punch by Stampin' Up!
HEARTS BORDER PUNCH
Price$15.95 $11.96
Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit
HIP HIP HOORAY CARD KIT
Price$19.95 $14.96
Sweet Details Photobook Template -- Digital Download
SWEET DETAILS PHOTOBOOK TEMPLATE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$17.95 $10.77
Ticket Duo Builder Punch
TICKET DUO BUILDER PUNCH
Price$15.95 $11.96
Very Vintage Designer Buttons
VERY VINTAGE DESIGNER BUTTONS
Price$5.95 $4.46

I made it back from moving my oldest to LA and have been trying to get caught up.  I'm organizing a big marching competition (20 bands) this Saturday, so if I don't post too much this week, please understand. My camera decided it didn't want to come home with me, so Kim is mailing it back today.  For the time being, these will be phone pix so excuse the quality.  I did manage to get my Paper Pumpkin kit put together and all my subscribers will have a bonus project going out in the mail to them tomorrow.  Here is what I made with my kit:

I used some glue dots to attach individual sequins to the center of each polka dot for the bag on the left.  

I added the leaves for more of a fall bag instead of Halloween.  I used my Tangelo Twist marker to color in the words and letters for the second bag to make the word "Sweets" instead of just "Sweet".  

I used the Perfect Pennants stamp set for the tag on the left for a manly birthday gift bag.  I used some Real Red card stock with a Snowflake Embellishment and Vintage Brad for a holiday look.  
Do want to start getting these amazing kits along with a free bonus project each month?  Click here on MyPaperPumpkin to sign up today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.