Friday, August 15, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin arrived today!!!

Yes!  My Paper Pumpkin kit arrived today (even earlier than normal)!  I couldn't wait to get it open and play with it.  Here's a photo of all the contents:

There were enough supplies for 4 large cards and envelopes and 4 small card with envelopes.  

Here's all the embellishments and adhesive (glue dots and Dimensionals)

5 Stamps to round it off.  
Here is a photo of the samples and 2 cards I made based on the samples:





Now, this was the fun part.....using all the supplies and putting my own twist on it.  These first three are the small gift cards:

I cut the colored part of the star out, then used some of the envelope closures for an embellishment.  The phrase is stamped on the back side of the pre-printed banner.

I just trimmed down the heart, added a couple thin strips of Strawberry Slush card stock and cut a banner in half for a couple flags.  I added a scrap of Hello Honey card stock behind the star.

The pre-cut circle pieces are perfect to add a pop of color.  
And here are the rest of the large cards:

I cut around a pink star to use it as an accent and tied a bit of twine around it.  

I used several of the smaller circles with sequins for this look.  I also added a scrap piece of Hello Honey CS behind the "Hello".  

I trimmed down the die cut piece, cut of a little of the front and added some Strawberry Slush card stock to the bottom of the front and behind the "Thanks".  Check in tomorrow to see what I did with that strip!!!!
Don't forget that you have until September 10th to try out My Paper Pumpkin for 50% off your first two months!!!



Remember to enter the code:  HALFOFF2 to get the deal and look for me as your Demonstrator.
'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.