Saturday, July 19, 2014

July Paper Pumpkin Kit & Special!

I get more anxious every month to see the wonderful Paper Pumpkin kit and they get better every time.  July's kit arrived yesterday and was so surprised at all the pieces when I opened it.  WOW!!! Here's the kit:
It came with supplies to make 6 adorable boxes with tags and ribbon and six cards.  Plus, plenty of extra tags, stickers and ribbon to use on other projects as well.  

The best part was this awesome set of 10 stamps, along with a Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Spot.  
So here are the 2 projects that the included directions show how to make:

Okay, it didn't have the white strip for the words, but I had to cover up a smudge - ugh!  The WISH is made with sticker letters.  

I'm loving this box!!! I'm going to use them for my Demonstrator helper gifts at our next meeting.  
After making one of the samples, I decided to use the WISH sticker strip to make another card.  

I put down the striped sticker border first, then used the leftover WISH background as a mask.  I added some post its for extra protection and I also had to cut out a little bit between the letters to make it fit on the card front.  

I sponged with a Sponge Dauber, then lifted off the post its and sticky blue strip.

Isn't that adorable?  There are just a ton of things you can do with this kit!!!
I've already got my subscriber bonus project designed and I'll cut, package and mail them out when I get home from Nashville.  Watch your mail boxes!!!!

Are the rest of you jealous yet?  I'm sure you are!  Don't worry though, because it's the perfect time to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin!!!!  Sign up by September 10th and get 50% off your first 2 months!  As a perk, my subscribers get a free bonus project mailed to them each month.  The project includes all supplies except ink and stamps which are already in their paper pumpkin kit.  Make sure to use the code HALFOFF2 when you sign up to get the promotion.  You'll also want to make sure to add me as your demonstrator to get your free bonus project each month. This offer is for new subscribers only.  There is no time obligation, you may stop for a month, or cancel at any time, but then you'll miss out on these awesome projects!  Kits are normally $19.95 per month plus tax - shipping included!  You can click the MyPaperPumpkin link here or click on the link on the right sidebar of my blog.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.