Thursday, May 22, 2014

1/2 Off My Paper Pumpkin and Retiring Blow Out Sale!!!

Sign up for MyPaperPumpkin by tomorrow (Friday) and you get June's kit for 50% off!!! Not only that, you'll get a free bonus project from me.  I just mailed out bonus projects for May's kit and I'm hoping my subscribers are excited!  The Paper Pumpkin Kits have undergone some major changes the past several months.  When you join, you get the current month's kit, so you will receive what everyone else will be receiving.  Your clear block will come in your first kit (starter kits are no longer being sent out).  The kits are also bigger and better than ever.  Try it out with the wonderful 1/2 off offer, and see how you like it.  You can cancel at any time, or just skip a month or two if needed.  Just send me an email or post any questions you have here and I'll get back to you asap!

Check out May's Paper Pumpkin Kit:

A great set of 6 masculine cards.  

These are my cards.  I'm using them for Father's Day and my brother-in-law's birthday.  

Aren't these adorable little gift cards?!  And the inside is Very Vanilla to match the outside of the card.  Whoot! 

Here's a little close up of the larger card.  It's hard to see on the photo, but both the larger banners are printed with fun designs.  I also love that the kit came with so many Candy Dots.  
Sorry, I'm not going to post what the bonus project was.  You'll have to subscribe to be part of that exclusive club.  Sign up by tomorrow to get June's kit for 1/2 off.  I don't know what it is yet, but I'm hoping for a 4th of July banner (keeping my finger's crossed).



We are currently offering 25-50% off many of our retiring products.  These will only be available while supplies last so you don't want to miss out on these great savings.  Offer is good until June 4th.  Click here for a list of our retiring stamps and here for a list of retiring accessories.    You can order at my online store at www.sandyrisi.stampinup.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.