So another resolution was to finish some of my extra projects sitting around. I had a Paper Pumpkin kit from this fall that I hadn't put together, so I did this about 30 minutes before my class last night.
|These are the items in the kit.|
|There were 4 cards with envelopes, so I made each one a little different, but still very similar to the sample.|
|Here's a close up of the card focal point. The card base came with the pre-printed bulls eye image.|
|These are the left over items after making the cards: Over 1/2 of the Stampin' Dimensionals, 2 stamps, Midnight Muse Stampin' Spot, White Baker's Twine and a fun arrow template for sponging.|
MyPaperPumpkin.com for more details.