Saturday, January 18, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Projects!

I've been hard at work on my New Year's Resolutions.  I had planned on one for every day in January, but at 9, I decided those were doable and stopped.  Better to set my goals within reach - lol!  So, I just finished The Dinner by Herman Koch.  It was well written and I really enjoyed it.  A bit disturbing though, so not for those who like a happy ending.  I am also working on cleaning out the attic.  Katie is helping me and we're in phase 2 - shredding documents from about 25 years ago!!!  All the clothes, toys, etc. have been removed at taken to Abilities Unlimited for trash or resale.  After the hallway is cleared, we can finish our final phase of going through the last of the boxes, then hauling a shop vac to the attic and cleaning!  Whoohoo!  I'm also working on some hanging tiles for the craft show, so yay!

So another resolution was to finish some of my extra projects sitting around.  I had a Paper Pumpkin kit from this fall that I hadn't put together, so I did this about 30 minutes before my class last night.
These are the items in the kit.
There were 4 cards with envelopes, so I made each one a little different, but still very similar to the sample. 

Here's a close up of the card focal point.  The card base came with the pre-printed bulls eye image.  

These are the left over items after making the cards:  Over 1/2 of the Stampin' Dimensionals, 2 stamps, Midnight Muse Stampin' Spot, White Baker's Twine and a fun arrow template for sponging.  

So with my few minutes of extra time, I made this card for my oldest daughter, Kim.  She's in the middle of her film directing thesis at Florida State, and I'm sending this to her today so it arrives right after she wraps filming.  I used FSU school colors (Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry), the Filmstrip stamp (which I bought just for her), a little Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon and an arrow Hung Up Cute Clip.  Do you think she'll like it?
Don't forget the Paper Pumpkin Deal going on until February 10th!  All new subscribers who sign up for Paper Pumpkin by February 10th will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers!  Go to MyPaperPumpkin.com for more details.

Filmstrip
Filmstrip132690
Price$10.95
Remember film? That stuff we used to use to take photos and make home movies? Remind someone of simpler days with this single stamp. Wood-mount.

Set quantity: 1
Hung Up Cute Clips
Hung Up Cute Clips129389
Price$4.95
Flip over these clips! Funky and fresh—give your look a new look. 2 assortments. 24 pieces per assortment: 8 ea. of 3 designs. Arrow, hanger, thought bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.