Saturday, January 25, 2014

My January Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived the other day, so I wanted to show you what arrived in the boxm what I made and even the extra items I made with it and the left overs.  These are wonderful kits, even if you're an experienced stamper.  The kit is only $19.95 per month plus tax.  Shipping is included!!!!   Right now, we have a special going on.  All NEW Subscribers who sign up for Paper Pumpkin by February 10th will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers ($14.95 value).  To sweeten the deal, I'm giving a $10 credit on stamping supplies for the first 7 people who sign up for Paper Pumpkin!  Only new subscribers qualify for the credit and you must sign up under me.  The $10 credit must be used in February.  You are under no obligation to continue after the first month, but trust me, you'll want to see what's coming!

So here's my January kit:

There was a free gift included - In Color embellishments!!!!
Here are the four cards I made that came with the kit.  Some I made similar to the instructions and others I changed around.
Here's an extra card I made with some of the extra supplies.
Here's one more card with the extra supplies and a piece of Summer Starfruit card stock.
After making 6 cards, I still have stickers, a doily, ink and stamps left over, along with my free gift - which I'm saving for later.
For more details on My Paper Pumkin, click here.  Don't forget to sign up by Feb. 10th for free markers and a $10 credit!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.