Thursday, January 9, 2014

My favorite new Occasions product!

This is the gift I made for the party.  I used the new Spiral Flower Originals Die from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  This is one of my favorite new items!  Tomorrow, I'll show a couple more projects I made using this wonderful die.

I used a Styrofoam cone, glued cream colored fabric around the cone, then hot glued the flowers.  

Here's a close up of the flowers.  

Some pearls and a ribbon finish off the pot.  
New Year Resolution #9:  Try to finish up one project a month using all the extra supplies I keep buying!  I have at least 2 boxes of items I intend to make but never find time.  So I'm going to try doing one a month, so we'll see how that goes - lol!


Spiral Flower Originals Die
Spiral Flower Originals Die129379
Price$17.95
Make your own 3-D flowers, perfect every time! Use the Spiral Flower Originals die to cut a scalloped spiral, roll it up, and there you have it--instant flower! Use with the Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads.

■ 1 die
■ Image size: 3-1/2" x 4"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.