Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Valentine Products!

Happy New Year Stampers!!!!  I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted, but a lot has been happening.  I've been dealing with some tendinitis which has been extremely annoying, but it's getting a bit better.  Still not able to type for long, so posts will be short and sweet for a while.  The girls are all home and we've had a wonderful time together, playing games and goofing off. Two are headed out tomorrow for the GoDaddy.Com Bowl game with the Arkansas State Band, and my oldest is going back to Tallahassee this weekend.  My sister also came for Christmas so we've had lots of family time.  

I've decided to commit to a month of New Year resolutions, so here is the first one:

1.  Post on my blog 20-30 days each month.  I will try daily, but don't kill me if I miss a day here and there.

We have a fun Valentine special going on until January 27th, so here are the details:


 Item Description Price
 131850 Love You More Stamp Set (Wood) $21.95
 131853 Love You More Stamp Set (Clear) $16.95
 134611 Follow My Heart Stamp Set (Wood) $15.95
 134614 Follow My Heart Stamp Set (Clear) $11.95
 134617 Flowerfull Heart Stamp (Wood) $9.95
 Item Description Price Includes
 134610 Sweetheart Treat Bags $4.95 12 heart sacks, 12 die-cut labels, 12 pre-cut pieces of  Pool Party Baker's Twine
 132162 Monster Hugs Boy $5.95 18 boy monsters, 18 googly eyes, 18 adhesive hearts
 132163 Monster Hugs Girl $5.95 18 girl monsters, 18 googly eyes, 18 adhesive hearts
 134609 Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes $5.95 12 printed card bases, 12 envelopes (four Real Red, four Pool Party, four Crisp Cantaloupe)

You can see all these wonderful products by clicking here.  We'll be using some of these in our workshops this month.  I can't wait!!

I also had my annual Hostess Tea in December.  We had to postpone a week due to the ice storm which was a pain and not everyone was able to attend.  I wanted to share a few photos over the next couple of days.  If you'd like to attend next year, all you have to do is host a qualifying workshop and you'll receive a special invitation.  It's always the 2nd Sunday of December, unless we have another storm of course.  

The theme was an Italian Christmas.

Place settings included a button, project instructions and a cracker filled with a coupon, candy & embellishments. 
The Dessert Table:  Candied orange peel, Nana Vi's homemade biscotti dipped in chocolate and individual tiramisu's topped with a dark chocolate Christmas tree. 
Other desserts were homemade cannoli with different toppings, almond cookies and grapes with cheese.  
Beverages included tea, coffee, sangria and Italian sodas.  
Katie made us all Italian Cream Sodas - choice of Raspberry, Blackberry or Pomegranate 
Check back tomorrow for more photos of the Hostess Tea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.