Sunday, May 12, 2013

2013-2014 Catalog Sneak Peek!  This card uses some of our new products from the catalog coming out on May 31st - woohoo!!!!  I made this last week for my friends birthday, but wanted to make sure she got it before this posted.  Happy Birthday Mary!

I've used the new Chalk Talk stamp set, the card front is Strawberry Slush (a new In Color) and it's embossed with the new Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.

Is that new DSP too?  Yes!  It's actually a clear sheet of acetate with the white mosaic pattern printed on it.  I've backed it with a piece of Basic Black card stock.  Any color would work - how versatile!  
As we continue with our year end festivities, our last GS leader meeting of the year was also last week.  We honored our leaders, Gold, Silver and Bronze award winners and graduating seniors.  Most of my troop is graduating this year and we had two of our girls win Girl Scout Scholarships.

I'm here with Jana Washam receiving the 2013 Outstanding Volunteer of the Year Spirit of Girl Scouts Award for our service unit.  I also received the Elastigirl Award - lol!

Amor, myself and Jackie.  They received a $2000 scholarship each from the Girl Scouts and Faith Mullins.  
Our graduating seniors (2 were missing from the photo). We had 10 girls who made it through the 12 grade as Girl Scouts.  I'm really going to miss them.  I've made them promise to come back and we'll have a meeting during their Christmas break.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.