Saturday, April 6, 2013

Check out the new Sent with Love stamp set, Designer Series Paper or bundle them both for a savings of 20% off!  This offer is only good through the end of this month, so don't miss out.

Sent With Love Bundle 
Sent With Love Bundle132851
Price$25.50
Pack your crafting bags, and get ready for a creative trip with our new Sent with Love products! These all-new travel-themed products are perfect for documenting family vacations, creating unique invitations, or a variety of other fun paper-crafting projects.

The bundle includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine at a 20 percent discount. Hurry! Only available February 1–April 30, 2013.

I thought I would share some of the swaps I received at the Regional Seminar.  Today, I'll share my swaps and some that my downline had traded.

We made this card at the Dapper Dad stamp camp, but I liked it so much, I used it for my general swap at the Regionals. 

I participated in one organized swap and made 22 of these for the SUDSOL group.  
This was Kathy Weston's swap.  She also made us gorgeous gift bags filled with goodies to match!

This swap was made by Christal Schalk.  
I don't think I got anyone else's swap, so email me a photo and I'll post it here!

Here's one last swap for today that I wanted to share.  I thought this was a fun and clever card front to go with the Regionals in St. Louis.  It was made by Cheryl Renth.

I love how she added the "Arch" and the river.  FUN!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.