Saturday, February 9, 2013

Today, I have a couple more samples of other items in the Sale-a-bration catalog.

This card was made by Kelley Banducci (she's our swap coordinator).  This card uses the Sycamore Street DSP, Button and Ribbon Pack and the Vine Street Embossing Folder.  All 3 of these items can be earned for FREE when you spend $50 in regular merchandise.  

The flowers are made from our 2 smallest scallop circle punches.  She's added a little pearl to the center of each of the buttons.  
This card was made by Mary Ann Reiner.  She uses the Sycamore Street DSP and Ribbon and Button Pack.  

The image is from From My Heart (one of my favorite new sets).  She used a little Linen Thread and Rhinestones to embellish the image.  
I received this card from one of my downline, JoAnn Graham, this week and wanted to share:

Don't you love it?  Various DSP and the verse is from what else?  From My Heart!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.