Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Well, the holidays are catching up with me.  We picked up Kim at the airport on Sunday and I've  been  working on projects for our Demonstrator holiday party, along with Christmas shopping and having all the girls home.  Jackie and Samantha finished up finals today and Katie's 20th birthday is tomorrow.  So, if I don't post for a day or so, I'll be back, just busy and trying to catch up.

I've been receiving some wonderful handmade cards and gifts so I wanted to share some of those with the rest of you this week.  I received this wonderful Holiday Survival Pack from one of my downline members and good friend, Mary Harvey.  THANKS MARY!!!!!







Look at all these adorable tags.  I'm not sure I'll be able to part with them.  The box and belly band are perfect and the box was made with the Natural Composition Specialty DSP - love it!!!

 She used a lot of the Candlelight Christmas DSP, along with several of our punches, dies, holiday stamp sets and accessories.  This is a wonderful example of how all our products work together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.