Wednesday, December 19, 2012




Today is my second oldest daughter's 20th Birthday.  Here is a photo of Katie when she was about 3 (my favorite age for all toddlers).  Happy Birthday Katie!!!!




Here's a photo of Katie and her best friend Matt when we lived in California.  I would say Katie is 4 at this point and Matt is 6.  Oddly enough, Matt now lives here in town and they're dating.  Who would have thunk?


Here's one of my favorite photos of her now (even with the blue hair).



And here's one of the two of them at prom about 1-1/2 years ago.  Can't find one of them recently.



Okay, here are a couple of cards I recently received:

The card was made by a good friend, Michele Murphy.  She also made me a great gift that I'll show you later in the week (need a better photo of it). This was some of my favorite DSP of all time!

This adorable card was made by another good friend, Pam Crane.  I love the color combo of pink, gray, black and white.  Adorable snowflakes as well (even if they're contraband - lol).
This card was made by one of my Wynne group and friend Janet Beck.  She used the Snow Flurry die, sponged the snowflakes and added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  She also used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder for the background and sponged over the raised image.
Here's a close up to see the embossing, glitter and Antique Brad.  Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.