Sunday, November 4, 2012


What a great time to host a Stampin'Up! workshop or join the Stampin'Up! family!  When you host a qualifying workshop of $450 or more, or join as a Demonstrator, you will get a free set of ink pads!  That's a $49.95 value - what a deal!  Your choice of Brights, Subtles or Regals.  Click here for more details, email me or give me a call.




This is the week of our big craft show, Lit'l Bita Christmas at the ASU Convocation Center.  It's Friday from 12-7pm, Sat. 9-7pm, and Sunday 12-4pm.  Adults are $4, Srs. are $3, children 13-18 $3 and 12 and under are free.  You can purchase a weekend pass for $7.  I'm frantically trying to finish up projects, so this week  will be a bit of a breather for the blog.  I thought I'd share a few things with you anyway and post photos of the show starting with set up on Thursday.

In case you've ever wondered what goes in to doing a show, aside from months of prep work, here are a couple photos of the current state of my craft room.

Here is my stamping desk.  Currently working on notebook sets.
My little extra project table of things I still need to make!


A box of my notebook sets with all the local schools.  
Make sure to stop by and check out our booth.  We're between the red and yellow entrances on the top level, railing side.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.