Saturday, November 17, 2012

We had a Girl Scout meeting earlier this week and yes, I love to have the troop make cards.  We made 50 cards for our Council to give to supporters for the holidays.




Most of them will be graduating this year, and the other 2 will graduate next year.  My youngest's troop will graduate the following year.  I tried to tell the staff that this is my last year, but they won't believe me.....we'll have to see......I'm getting misty eyed all ready.

Here is a project that one of my downline brought to share.  I was made by Cindy Arnold.  She loves, loves, loves to make framed art, and is fabulous at it!!

This fits in a 12x12 frame from HL.  She used some of the retired Poison DSP (can be found on our clearance rack), and various dies to make the letters.  Isn't it convenient that the paper is already lined, so you can easily place your letters? Gorgeous!
Pick Your Poison Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up!
Pick Your Poison Designer Series Paper124001
Price$4.39
Creepy images crawl over this paper, giving your Halloween projects just the right sinister look. Coordinates with the Pick Your Poison suite. 12 sheets total. 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. Acid and lignin free. 12" x 12".
Pick Your Poison Quick Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Pick Your Poison Quick Accents124263
Price$3.99
Add a quick, creepy self-adhesive accent to any project, or decorate your own bottle of poison! Coordinates with Pick Your Poison Designer Series Paper. 2 sheets: 1 each of 2 designs. 12" x 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.