Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hello Everyone!  Happy Thursday!  I'm not caught up yet, but getting closer.  I had a few things I wanted to share with you though.

Stampin'Up! announced today that they are offering 2 new products!  Woohoo!  Can't get any better news than that (well, maybe if they were free....but we can't have everything)! 




TALKING TAG

With Talking Tag, you can send a gift that is uniquely you. Talking Tag is a message label you can attach to cards, invitations, gifts . . . anything! Personalize birthday cards, Christmas gifts or even record quick instructions for a project. Now your pictures really can say a thousand words!
How to send a voice message:
  1. Download the FREE TalkingTagT App on you smartphone from talkingtag.mobi, iTunes® or Google PlayT.
  2. Adhere the message tag to your card or gift.
  3. Open TalkingTagT App and scan the code.
  4. Record your message (recording starts immediately, so make sure your ready!).
You will have the opportunity to listen, re-record, cancel, or confirm your message after you've completed recording it. Each label allows up to 60 seconds of a greeting, song, or product message.
To play the message, recipients will need to download the app and scan the code.  Messages are saved for two years, so they can listen to it over and over.

Product #2:

SIZZIX TEXTURE BOUTIQUE EMBOSSING MACHINE - Only 4,000 available at this time.  This is a test product, so get them while supplies last!  




'Tis the season of giving, and the Texture Boutique makes a wonderful gift for anyone who wants to create their own elegant embossed art. To help you with your gift-giving needs, we're offering a special value bundle that saves you $5.90. If you prefer, you can also purchase the Texture Boutique alone. Looking for stocking stuffers? Pick up some additional embossing folders.
Texture Boutique Bundle
Item 132700
$39.95 (a $45.85 value)
Includes
  • Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, 1 Pair of Standard Embossing Pads, 1 Mylar Shim
  • Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive
  • Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive
Texture Boutique Embossing Machine
Item 132657
$29.95
Includes
  • Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, 1 pair of Standard Embossing Pads, 1 Mylar Shim


As I stated yesterday, I had a Garden Club meeting and we made fresh wreaths with cuttings from our yards, so I wanted to share that with you.



Four of us ended up making the wreaths.  These wonderful ladies also come and stamp with me on Monday mornings.  the beautiful lady on the right, Jean Gipson, is the guru of flower arranging and comes to give us a class at least once a year.  She even helped to decorate the White House one year for Christmas.  

Yes, I took the longest.  this is my finished wreath.
I took my wreath home and added some holly berries to give it a little more color. It's hanging on the front porch now.

Here's a close up.  I used 3 types of greenery with berries.  Everything except the pine needles and pine cones came from my yard.  My pine trees are trimmed to high to reach.  Thanks Cindy and Lesia for bringing those items!

Here's one more I made when I got home - too much fun!  I need to head out and find some more pine cones today to put on it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.