Stampin'Up! announced today that they are offering 2 new products! Woohoo! Can't get any better news than that (well, maybe if they were free....but we can't have everything)!
With Talking Tag, you can send a gift that is uniquely you. Talking Tag is a message label you can attach to cards, invitations, gifts . . . anything! Personalize birthday cards, Christmas gifts or even record quick instructions for a project. Now your pictures really can say a thousand words!
How to send a voice message:
- Download the FREE TalkingTagT App on you smartphone from talkingtag.mobi, iTunes® or Google PlayT.
- Adhere the message tag to your card or gift.
- Open TalkingTagT App and scan the code.
- Record your message (recording starts immediately, so make sure your ready!).
You will have the opportunity to listen, re-record, cancel, or confirm your message after you've completed recording it. Each label allows up to 60 seconds of a greeting, song, or product message.
To play the message, recipients will need to download the app and scan the code. Messages are saved for two years, so they can listen to it over and over.
SIZZIX TEXTURE BOUTIQUE EMBOSSING MACHINE - Only 4,000 available at this time. This is a test product, so get them while supplies last!
Texture Boutique Bundle
$39.95 (a $45.85 value)
- Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, 1 Pair of Standard Embossing Pads, 1 Mylar Shim
- Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive
- Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive
- Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, 1 pair of Standard Embossing Pads, 1 Mylar Shim
Go to my online store here to make your purchase today, or give me a call. I have an order going in on Friday.
As I stated yesterday, I had a Garden Club meeting and we made fresh wreaths with cuttings from our yards, so I wanted to share that with you.
|Yes, I took the longest. this is my finished wreath.|
|I took my wreath home and added some holly berries to give it a little more color. It's hanging on the front porch now.|
|Here's a close up. I used 3 types of greenery with berries. Everything except the pine needles and pine cones came from my yard. My pine trees are trimmed to high to reach. Thanks Cindy and Lesia for bringing those items!|
|Here's one more I made when I got home - too much fun! I need to head out and find some more pine cones today to put on it.|