Thursday, November 1, 2012

Can you believe November is here already?  I can't.  Although, I am a little relieved marching band season is about finished - whew!  There are a lot of events I'm excited about that are coming up.  The craft show is Nov. 9-11, I have a couple of fun stamp camps coming up this month (check my calendar of events here, several workshops scheduled for this month, and I'm mentally gearing up for the Hostess Tea.  We're having an Asian theme this year, so plan to dress accordingly if you want.  Katie (#2 daughter and the cook of the family) and I have already been scouring the internet for party and food ideas.  The Hostess Tea is by invitation only.  To qualify, you must have held a qualifying hostess workshop of $150 or more during 2012.  My top 5 customers are also invited (these are chosen either from customers who order through me or my online store).  This is a free thank you event for my hostesses and we have projects, games, door prizes and great food.  It's one of my favorite events so I get a chance to go all out!  There are just a couple of available dates in November if you still want to get in on this.  Give me a call if you want to host your own workshop.  

Today's card was made by Martha Anderson.

This is a fairly quick and simple card, but looks elegant.  She used some of our Color Collection DSP Stacks and you can use the Woodgrain Embossing Folder for the main background.  

To make a layer for the Modern Label Punch, just punch another one, cut it in half, then attach to either end of the top punch.  The Word Window Punch layers wonderfully on this.

The Modern Label and Word Window Punches are two of my favorite.  Great to add those small words or the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  
Modern Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Modern Label Punch119849
Regular Price$18.83
Preferred Price$16.95
LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect.

■ New, sleeker body style
■ Larger surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
■ Locks to store

Word Window Punch - by Stampin' Up!

Word Window Punch119857
Regular Price$17.72
Preferred Price$15.95
LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect.

■ New, sleeker body style
■ Larger surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
■ Locks to store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.