Monday, August 6, 2012

Tonight starts our Mid-Year Meeting for the NEA District Garden Clubs.  I'm a member, and current President, of the Trillium Garden Club here in Jonesboro.  Our part in the meeting is to host the Creative Evening tonight - what else would we do????   Several of the members stamp with me and we've even had a meeting where we made handmade cards to give to our guest speakers.  Here are a few things that we'll me making tonight.

Handmade name tags for the Trillium Garden Club (Everything Eleanor stamp set). 
Note card featuring Betsy's Blooms
Personalized bookmarks using French Foliage & the Lovely Letters Alphabet set. 

3x3 note card using Bright Blossoms and the Occasions Alphabet sets. 
Fabulous Florets card.


Here is a sneak peek at the amazing Box of Awesomeness.....




I will be taking the Box of Awesomeness with me to every workshop, private class and stamp camp that I have this year.  It's filled with my best handmade cards.   If a current stamping customer brings a "new" friend to try out stamping at a workshop, stamp camp or class, they each get to draw 2 cards from the Box of Awesomeness!  A limit of 4 cards per current customer, but feel free to bring all the new friends you can find (they will still each get to draw 2 cards)!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and their "new" stamping friends this month!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.